1. Client Education. We meet with, educate, and help your clients understand the true financial implications of selling their future payments. If they still decide to sell, we make sure they get the best possible deal from a reputable company.
2. Personal Injury Attorney Education. We are working to educate you and other personal injury attorneys nationwide about the deceptive practices of the “cash now” companies, and FightCashNow.com is a central part of our efforts.
3. Judicial Education. We’ve developed educational materials specifically for judges to help inform and educate them on what to look for when they see these transactions in their courtrooms. Armed with this education, judges have a better understanding of when it is appropriate to approve or deny these transactions.
4. Legislative Action. We are working with state legislators in various states to strengthen the Structured Settlement Protection Acts to better protect those selling their payments.
5. Guardian ad Litem appointments. Judges regularly appoint us in an ad Litem capacity to advise the court on whether the proposed sale is in the best interest of the client. We are also educating other like-minded settlement planners across the country to understand how to serve as a guardian ad Litem in their local areas.